Featured Institutional Member of the Week: Cornell College
Posted: February 1, 2016
The Office of Intercultural Life aims to provide leadership to fulfill Cornell College's mission in appreciation of diversity, affirmation of equal opportunity and maintaining high academic standards.
2016 ABCC Conference
ABCC Holds 25th Anniversary Conference in Boston
ACPA Executive Director Dr. Cindi Love, NASPA Senior Director of Educational Programs Tiki Ayiku, NADOHE President Dr. Ben Reese, Jr. and ABCC Founder/Executive Director Dr. Fred Hord participate in special plenary session during ABCC 25th anniversary conference in Boston.
- American Association of Blacks in Higher Education (AABHE)
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- African Heritage Studies Association (AHSA)
- Association for the Study of African American Life and History (ASALH)
- John D. O'Bryant National Think Tank (JDOTT)
- National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education (NADOHE)
- Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)
- National Council for Black Studies (NCBS)