Featured Institutional Member of the Week: Ohio University
Posted: April 25, 2016
The Office of Multicultural Programs at Ohio University seeks to provide a diverse range of programs and opportunities that are educational, recreational, social and cultural. Committed to supporting and promoting multicultural awareness, the staff develops programs that increase understanding and appreciation of cultural differences by familiarizing the campus community with the contributions and histories of African American, Hispanic/Latino American, Asian American, and Native American cultures.
Stay in touch with the ABCC! Sign up to receive emails regarding deadlines for our annual conference and other opportunities with our national organization.
Are you signed up for the email list and need to change your contact information? Update it today!
- American Association of Blacks in Higher Education (AABHE)
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- African Heritage Studies Association (AHSA)
- Association for the Study of African American Life and History (ASALH)
- John D. O'Bryant National Think Tank (JDOTT)
- National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education (NADOHE)
- Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)
- National Council for Black Studies (NCBS)